Friday, October 1, 2010

who did u chose oceanside school

hmm i chose this school cuz of all my friends i met at camp i felt really sad and alone after camp and when i found out about the school i coun't wait to be with everyone again miss jill ran a grate camp so i knew the school would be awsome and it is i love being here and miss nevy is grate teacher and im so happy to be in her class and im glade i got in the school i have made so meny new friends and i ive become closer to my camp friends i think its a grate school and im so happy mr gattz and miss jill opened it everyday is a differnt experince and we learn alot but its fun to learn and makes me feel like i can do anything i put my mind to if i just try I LOVEEEEE SCHOOOL but me still love camp more and cant wait to go back =D

No comments:

Post a Comment